- Fresh, homemade challah for brunch*
- A hour and a half of vinyasa yoga with live drumming
- "Rehab" remix featuring Jay-Z by Amy Winehouse
- Making dinner reservations in far-away cities... it's almost time to go traveling again
- A batch of chocolate biscotti baking in the oven
* Mark Bittman's Challah recipe works well, with some fudging. I use a standing mixer and only nine cups of milk and I add much more flour than he does to get the right consistency. The warm challah is addictive and best served up with coffee and the newspaper.